These are pictures of Salem’s oldest church building. It was dedicated in 1798 and renovated to a 2-story structure in 1848. In 1854, a large, deep-toned bell was purchased and in 1888 the congregation dedicated a new 3-manual tracker pipe organ made by the Miller Organ Company of Lebanon. The Miller organ is still used today when the congregation celebrates Christmas Eve, Lenten, and other special services here. Old Salem is also well suited for smaller, more intimate wedding ceremonies. Comfortable seating for 150 is available on the main floor of the sanctuary, with a maximum capacity of 350 with the use of the balcony seating.